It has been awhile since I have posted a new blog. Seems I have gotten out of the habit. What I have been doing is updating our newsletter. So if you have stumbled upon this site looking for our latest updates and you would like to follow our ministry please click on this link Kenya Newsletter email campaign and enjoy.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Journey

Life is a journey...He promises to never leave us or forsake us.  So why do we get it in our heads that we think we are by ourselves.  We (me) think that the only way to find the solution is to figure out a plan and stick to it.  However, we all know that life doesn't work to our plan.  So we pray, we plead, we try to comprimise with God. 
He is constantly tring to mold me and break me of my own plan, my own selfishness, my own pride.  I am at the mercy of The Potter.  I have many goals, but one prize.  The prize of being with God for eternity.  The journey there will have lots of curves, twists, speed bumps and road blocks.  But He promises to NEVER leave us...
May the LORD our God be with us, as He was with our fathers; may He not leave us or forsake us,
1 Kings 8:57

So I say all this to encourage each of you that this journey we are all on is to not find inner peace, but to be in a real growing relationship with Him.  He will show you more of Himself as you seek after His face. 

He is showing me so much while being here at Waypoint.  He is showing me who I need to be. 
Thank you for joining us on this journey,
love, Tara & Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment